Bladder and Bowel
Please note: QSCIS has developed a new website for health and disability professionals and can be found at: https://qscis.health.qld.gov.au
The resources available on the new website are designed for clinical purposes with the aim of building capacity for acute care, rehabilitation, and community management of spinal cord injury.
Currently there are resources available for bowel and skin management, as well as QSCIS contact and referral information. More resources will be published soon.
- Bladder Washouts and Intermittent Clean Self Catheterisation (PDF 222 kB)
- Intermittent Clean Self Catheterisation - Female (PDF 240 kB)
- Intermittent Clean Self Catheterisation - Male (PDF 275 kB)
- Caring for and Changing your Supra-Pubic Catheter (PDF 289 kB)
- Preventing Catheter Blockages - A Guide for Health Professionals (PDF 292 kB)
- Urinary Tract Infections and Treatment (PDF 207 kB)
- Diet and Kidney Stones (PDF 289 kB)