CSCF public hospitals
Under the Hospital and Health Boards Act 2011, a service agreement is in place between the Department of Health and each Hospital and Health Service (HHS) for the provision of public health services.
The HHS service agreements state:
- At Section 11, Cessation of Service delivery, requires HHSs to notify the Department about the proposed Termination or Suspension of a health Service.
- In Schedule 1, Section 3, Clinical Services Capability Framework, HHSs must ensure that:
- All facilities have undertaken a baseline self-assessment against the Clinical Services Capability Framework version 3.2 (CSCF).
- The Department is notified when a change to the CSCF baseline self-assessment occurs through the established public hospital CSCF notification process.
- In the event that a CSCF module is updated or a new module is introduced, a self-assessment is undertaken against the relevant module and submitted to the Department.
HHSs must notify the Department of a change to the CSCF, regardless of the length of time the change will be in place. It is imperative this change is communicated to the Department well in advance of it being implemented. The Public hospital CSCF notification process (PDF 440 kB) outlines in further detail the notification process. Templates for notifying the Department are found below:
CSCF change less than three months
CSCF change three months or more
- Long Term (three months or more) CSCF Service Level Change Notification Form (facility summary) (DOCX 552 kB)
- Long Term (three months or more) CSCF Service Level Change Notification Form (HHS summary) (DOCX 555 kB)
|HHS||Document details||Last updated|
|Cairns and Hinterland||PDF, 260kB||July 2019|
|Central Queensland||PDF, 736kB||June 2017|
|Central West||PDF, 90kB||November 2017|
|Children's Health Queensland||PDF, 61kB||October 2017|
|Darling Downs||PDF, 460Kb||May 2019|
|Gold Coast||PDF, 57kB||April 2018|
|Mackay||PDF, 102kB||November 2021|
|Metro North||PDF, 229kB||April 2021|
|Metro South||PDF, 80kB||May 2018|
|North West||PDF, 81kB||September 2015|
|South West||PDF, 295kB||September 2021|
|Sunshine Coast||PDF, 336kB||December 2018|
|Torres and Cape||PDF, 91kB||April 2018|
|Townsville||PDF, 82kB||August 2017|
|West Moreton||PDF, 236kB||January 2019|
|Wide Bay||PDF, 338kB||October 2016|