Skip links and keyboard navigation

Contact Us

Where is the service located:

The Inala Indigenous Health Service – (Centre of Excellence) is located centrally in Inala.  Buildings 1 & 2 are directly opposite the Inala Community Health Centre, and across the road from the main shopping centre, the Inala Civic Centre.  
City buses stop at the Civic Centre. Local buses run from Darra, Oxley and Corinda train stations. Brisbane City Council buses service Forest Lake. There are also taxi ranks in the shopping centre.

Contact Details:

Address:  37 Wirraway Parade, Inala Qld 4077

Phone: 07 3101 4222      Fax:  07 3101 4220


Facebook: Inala Indigenous Health Centre of Excellence - Home | Facebook

Instagram: Tag us on: #4077HEALTH

Have your Say - Compliments, suggestions and complaints

We welcome your feedback, comments, compliments and complaints. This information is used for our service to improve and look at areas of our future improvement to provide the best care and service we can to our community.

1. Speak to one of our Staff - immediate response

Telling a staff member caring for you gives them an opportunity to fix the problem if they can. If you are not happy with their response, take the next step.

We have a number of "Have your Say" cards and feedback boxes located around our reception and waiting areas.

2. Contact the Consumer Liaison Service - This level of response is more involved and will take longer

You can formally provide feedback/complaint with the hospital by phone, email or in writing to the Consumer Liaison Service - see contact details below.
They will arrange a review of your concerns/suggestions and will provide a response. Compliments will be fed back to relevant areas.

Consumer Liaison Service
phone: 3299 8587 | email: | mail: Consumer Liaison Service, Logan Hospital, PO Box 6031, Yatala QLD 4207

3. You can progress your feedback to an external source - This level of response is extensive and will take more time

If you are unable to resolve your complaint, you also have the option of contacting external parties, such as the Office of the Health
Formalised complaints through external parties will receive a formal response. Please be aware that the Consumer Liaison Service is integral to external investigations so you may wish to consult with our service before progressing.

Last updated: 9 March 2023