- Physical Address: Anzac Avenue REDCLIFFE QLD 4020
- Postal Address: Redcliffe Hospital Locked Mailbag 1 REDCLIFFE QLD 4020
- General Phone: +61 7 3883 7777
- General Fax: +61 7 3883 7528
- 0830 to 1700
Web site Address
Distance to Main Referral hospital(s)
- The Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital - 30km
- Princess Alexandra Hospital - 35km
- Emergency: Emergency medicine;
- Medical: General Medicine, cardiac, oncology, haematology, palliative care, orthogeriatics, rheumatology, neurology, gastroenterology
- Surgical: General surgery, vascular, orthopaedics, anaesthetics, intensive care, urology, gynaecology, endoscopy
- Specialist Outpatient Clinics: Oncology, haematology, radiotherapy, fractures, ante-natal, diabetic, colposcopy, stomal therapy, neurology, palliative care
- Maternity services; general Medicine, cardiac, oncology, haematology, palliative care, orthogeriatics, rheumatology, neurology, gastroenterology, general surgery, vascular, orthopaedics, anaesthetics, intensive care, urology, gynaecology, endoscopy
- Paediatrics: Paediatrics, neonatology
- Medical Imaging
- Pharmacy Allied Health: Allied Health services include dietetics and nutrition; occupational therapy; physiotherapy; speech pathology; psychology; and social work.
Oral health services
Free comprehensive dental care including general treatment, prosthetic services, oral pathology services, treatment under general anaesthesia and specialist referrals is available to eligible community adults and their children under 4 years of age who are Queensland residents and possess a Health Care Card. Waiting lists apply for general dental treatment. Emergency services are available at the Redcliffe and Caboolture Dental Clinics Monday Friday. For emergency treatment and assessments clients are required to contact the Oral Health Call Centre on 1300 300 850 Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) 7.30 am 4.00 pm. All Queensland children from four years of age to grade 10 are eligible to access the school based dental service and are treated in the dental vans and fixed school dental clinics.
Capital Works or Recent Improvements
Medical Imaging: a 3 phase redevelopment due for completion July 2011. When completed the department will have redeveloped the 2 X-Ray rooms, the Ultrasound Department and the Reporting & Administration area.
Paediatrics: Recent funding has been made available through the Queensland Children's Hospital Project. This has allowed the progression of planning at Redcliffe Hospital for:
A 3 phase redevelopment of the Paediatric Ward to include 6 new beds, Play area & staff storage. A dedicated Paediatric Outpatient Department with 4 Consulting Rooms Redevelopment of the Emergency Department waiting room to enhance the care of children waiting for care.
Northern Patient Transport Hub: Located at the front of the main block, and due for completion in April 2011, this new building will facilitate the discharge of patients from Redcliffe Hospital as well as co-ordinate the QAS transport requirements for Redcliffe, Caboolture, Kilcoy, Brighton Sub-acute & Residential Care Service and The Prince Charles Hospital.
Redevelopment of the Emergency Department at Redcliffe Hospital was completed in April 2008. The associated works including specialist outpatient clinics and allied health area are due for completion in May 2009.
New Medical record department; Library and Education opened in 2007; Enhanced office accommodation for staff; Upgrade overnight accommodation.