Skip links and keyboard navigation

Working with radiation sources

If your research involves working with radiation sources, you may need:

If you’re research involves imaging, you’ll need to have a radiation dose and risk assessment report prepared by a qualified medical physicist. Find out more about radiation dose and risk assessments for research.

Working with regulated poisons

If your research involves working with regulated poisons, you may need to apply for general approval to use them.

Find out about research and analysis with regulated poisons.