A disclosure log makes information given to applicants under the Right to Information Act 2009 (RTI Act) available to the public. However, if documents contain the applicant's personal information, they are not published.
Information will be deleted from the document if:
- publication is prevented by law
- it may be defamatory
- it would unreasonably invade an individual's privacy or cause substantial harm to an entity
- it is communicated in confidence or protected from disclosure under a contract.
In some cases, blank pages may exist due to redaction through the decision-making process, or deleting information under section 78B of the RTI Act will result in no text remaining on a document. Please note that blank pages will not be published to the disclosure log.
Documents are published in PDF format—for more information about using PDF, please visit our Help page. If you require a copy of this information in a different format, please contact us. You may be charged for the cost of producing a hardcopy version, if necessary.
Department of Health
Disclosure logs have been maintained since 2009 for all requests made to the Department of Health:
- 2021/2022 Disclosure Log
- 2020/2021 Disclosure Log
- 2019/2020 Disclosure Log
- 2018/2019 Disclosure Log
- 2017/2018 Disclosure Log
- 2016/2017 Disclosure Log
- 2015/2016 Disclosure Log
- 2014/2015 Disclosure Log
- 2013/2014 Disclosure Log
- 2012/2013 Disclosure Log (RTI applications lodged after 22 February 2013)
- 2012/2013 Disclosure Log (PDF, 83kB) (RTI applications lodged up until 21 February 2013)
- 2011/2012 Disclosure Log (PDF, 72kB)
- 2010/2011 Disclosure Log (PDF, 113kB)
- 2009/2010 Disclosure Log (PDF, 110kB)
Hospital and Health Services
These Hospital and Health Services currently have disclosure logs: