Queensland Stay On Your Feet® - Image library
The Queensland Stay On Your Feet® image library was developed to provide practitioners with a wide range of images of healthy active older people in a range of environments. Australian research has highlighted the need to focus on enhancing lifestyle, staying independent and using active ageing messages rather than focusing on falls prevention. The key messages for Queensland Stay On Your Feet® are strength, balance, health, safety and independence, and the images in this library aim to reinforce these messages.
The Falls Prevention Collaborative would like to advise users of this website that this image library may contain images of people who are deceased.
Using the image library
Use of the image library is subject to the following conditions:
- images can be used in publications and other media free of charge, providing appropriate acknowledgment is given (for example: © Queensland Health)
- images may only be used to show older people in positive way
- images may not be associated with death, funerals or other activities regarded as demeaning or inappropriate
- users may not profit from the use of these images.
The online image library is a collection of low resolution images suitable for basic print publications and PowerPoint presentations. If you are producing a more substantial print resource and require high resolution copies of the images, please provide the image file reference/s (usually found across the top of the screen containing the image) to the Senior Health Promotion Officers - Injury Prevention/Safety Promotion (telephone 07 3328 9237 or 3328 9238, fax 07 3328 9296 or email email@example.com). Please allow up to seven working days for the processing of your image library request.
How to save an image
- Click on the relevant image category.
- Click on the thumbnail of the image you would like to obtain. This will open a larger version of the image.
- Right click on the image and select the 'Save Picture As' option.
- Choose your folder destination to save the image and rename the file.
- Click on 'Save'.