Skip links and keyboard navigation

Replace a lost licence, approval or certificate

You can apply to replace your radiation licence, approval, or certificate if it has been:

  • lost
  • stolen
  • damaged
  • destroyed

Know which form you need?

This page contains the following form:

Apply for a replacement licence, approval or certificate

Application for a replacement radiation licence, approval or certificate (PDF 912 kB)

Use this form to apply for a replacement:

  • Possession Licence
  • Use Licence
  • Transport Licence
  • Radiation Safety Officer Certificate
  • Accreditation Certificate
  • Continuing Approval to Acquire
  • Approval to Dispose.


You will need to pay an application fee.

See Schedule of fees to determine the fee you will need to pay.

Last updated: 4 December 2020