The How to Stay On Your Feet® Checklist
The How to Stay On Your Feet® Checklist (PDF 1.2 MB)
This more comprehensive checklist covers wellbeing, nutrition, physical activity, health conditions, footwear and hazards in and around the home. Older people can then discuss any concerns with their health professional.
This document has been made available in smaller downloadable sections. Each section addresses a main reason for falling and it provides information and suggestions to help manage your health and lifestyle, as well as make your home safe.
The sections are as follows:
- Cover page, Introduction, How to use this checklist, Contents
- Stay active and stay independent
- Health conditions
- Foot care
- Strong bones, muscles and healthy eating
- Safety in and around the home
- Personal alarms and walking aids
- What to do if you fall at home
- Useful contacts