MASS-eApply online applications
What is it?
MASS-eApply is an online system designed to provide greater versatility to Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme (MASS) clients and prescribers who want the flexibility to make an application request from any location.
MASS-eApply gives you the freedom to submit electronic applications wherever you might be; it is designed to work across multiple platforms i.e. via computer/laptop, iPad, tablet or smart phone and across all MASS service areas.
Benefits of MASS-eApply
- Appropriate parts of the MASS application will auto populate with prescriber information.
- Existing MASS client data can be auto populated into an application.
- In future applications an update is only required if the auto-populated information has changed e.g. different address, phone number etc.
- Immediate confirmation of administrative eligibility with a live check for Centrelink and Health Care Card holders.
- Linked product lists to the current SOAs.
- Receive a PDF copy of the application for your records after you submit the application.
MASS-eApply runs through your internet browser and is available across multiple devices.
It has been tested to work on the following:
- Windows 7, 8, and 10: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Chrome
- OSX (High Sierra): Safari, Firefox, Chrome
- iOS 10+: Safari, Chrome
- Android: Chrome, Firefox.
For enquiries and technical assistance contact MASS-eApply@health.qld.gov.au