Prescribing medical aids and equipment
Artificial larynges, iPads with AAC and communication software, speech generating devices and voice amplification devices.
Disposable pads and nappies; reusable bed pads, chair pads and pants; disposable and indwelling catheters; catheter valves; sheaths, leg and night drainage bags.
- NEW - Direct Purchase for Trial flowchart
- NEW - Static Bathing and Toileting Aids Trial for Static Shower Chairs/Stools and Over Toilet Aids
- Available Equipment
- Eligible Prescribers
- How to Prescribe
- Applicant Resources
- Approved Daily Living Aids Products and Suppliers
- MASS Stock Daily Living Aids
- Daily Living Aid Resources
- Repairs and Maintenance
Heat Moisture Exchangers (HMEs) and related consumables.
Home oxygen supplies for adults and children, including concentrator machines and cylinders.
Wheeled walking aids, manual and power wheelchairs.
Funding support for a basic definitive prosthesis and prosthetics services for eligible Queensland residents.
Provision for a pair of basic prescription spectacles, once every two years.